Sunday

Of Birthdays and Baking

I just celebrated my 21st (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) birthday last week, and to my delight (but nobody's surprise) all my presents this year seemed to have revolved around a baking theme! Lovely!
Photobucket
Thank you mum and dad, Aunty Rosa, Lana and Omar! Love you all, and treats are coming your way, as that's the only way I can think of to show my gratitude.
And on this very week too, I received my first two orders for baked goodies, one from a work friend, for her mother's birthday and another for one of my best friends, Onn.
Strawberry cake for Shon's mother's birthday:
Photobucket
And a butter cake with nutella frosting (recipe to come) for Onn's friend's birthday:
Photobucket
(My apologies for the lackluster pictures this time around, the sun's been in hiding)
I've still got to order some custom cake boxes though, as this time around I've been reusing cake boxes that I've got from other bakeries. Not great for my marketing LOL
I do hope they enjoyed the cakes, though, was great fun baking them.
x Nabs

No comments:

Post a Comment