Saturday

Ghirardelli Chocolate Orange cake


What? Is it really the 12th of December already? Where did the year go? How did this happen? Without me looking, it's been a year since I've started my new job, 7 months since moved into my own place in the city and well... the biggest thing of all, 4 months since Riz proposed! 


It's been a year filled with just doing, doing, and more doing. I haven't really had time for my massive introspective moods, recipe dreaming and the such. But I maintain that it's incredibly important to bake when I get the time to do so... every little bit helps to recharge. 


Last week, the future in-laws came to my parents' for a full on Sarawakian lunch, cooked by my epic Aunty Betty. It was the perfect time to try a recipe I had just pinned the week before - Ghirardelli's flourless chocolate cake with a chocolate orange mousse topping. It was crazy delicious! I can't wait to make it again, and am adding it to my Christmas dinner menu immediately. 

*Recipe can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment